Our month-long celebration of Fitness Tribes is coming to an end, but that doesn’t mean you’re out there trying to get healthy all alone again! Stick together and keep making healthy the new normal. Here are six health challenges to tackle with your friends, family, or coworkers before the end of the year!
1. Try a new workout You said you wanted to give CrossFit and yoga a go this year!
2. Dump a bad habit Kick your daily can of soda (or cigarettes, or nail biting…) to the curb with support from your tribe.
3. Hit your target weight Keep each other motivated with weekly weigh-ins and group workouts.
4. Give up sugar The pesky sweetener add up fast (usually around your waist!). Search for sugar alternatives and share healthy treat ideas with your circle.
5. Train for an endurance event Check out the forums on MyFitnessPal and swap training plans, race advice, and more with other like-minded athletes.
6. Learn how to cook Get together to test out healthy new recipes once a week. A yummy meal and help with the dishes—sign us up!
For more great tips and advice on the power of working towards a goal with others, download the free eBook The Rise of the Fitness Tribe from MyFitnessPal.
This is just a small list of possible goals you could be accomplishing together. Can you think of others? Tell us about the healthy goals you’ll be tackling with your friends and family!