Here are four deliciously healthy and unique menus for your familys Easter brunch.
With the long weekend just hours away, we might be having a hard time concentrating on the task at hand (not me, of course, but other people). So instead of daydreaming about long walks in the sunshine, chocolate, more chocolate, and even more chocolate, why not plan a deliciously healthy brunch for you and your family?
And because every family is unique, we’ve got a few menus to choose from.
- Rose Fruit Parfait
- Blueberry Almond Tea Cakes
- Marigold Baked Eggs
- Sage Crepes with Smoked Salmon and Yogurt Curry Sauce
- Brazilian Avocado Smoothie
- Apple Lentil Muffins
- Asparagus Frittata with Toasted Hemp Nori
- Thyme, Tomato, and Corn Pancakes
- Smoothie on the Run
- Popover Egg Pies
- Nutty Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
- Cinnamony Apple Bread Pudding
- Choco Chip Mint Smoothie
- Berry Crisp
- Carrot Zucchini Squares
- Tempeh “Chorizo”